Dr. Mohammad Ali Rabbani, the Cultural Counsellor of I.R.Iran, New Delhi
Name: Mohammad Ali Rabbani
· Graduation in Theology from Shahid Motahheri University, Tehran, I. R. Iran
· Post Graduation in Islamic Law from Shahid Motahheri University, Tehran, I. R. Iran
· Ph.D in History from University of Religions
Previous Academic profile:
· Managing Director, Academic Journal of Cultural Relations of ICRO, I.R. Iran.
· Editor-in-Chief of the Magazine “Society & Culture” of ICRO, Tehran, I. R. Iran
· Member, Editorial Board of Mystic journal of University of Religions
· Academic & Executive Secretary of more than 15 International conferences
· Presented & published more than 100 Academic Articles on Islamic Proximity, Cultural & Historical Studies in various International Conferences & Journals.
· Compilation of 3 books:
1. Reviewing the Thoughts of Kaleem Siddiqi
2. Shia in Indonesia
3. Culture & Religion in Indonesia
· Past Administrative Profile:
1. Cultural Counsellor of I. R. Iran in Thailand from 1999 – 2003
2. Cultural Counsellor of I. R. Iran in Indonesia from 2008 – 2013
3. Deputy to Asia’s Cultural Head office in ICRO, Tehran, I. R. Iran
4. Director to International Cultural Studies Centre, ICRO, Tehran, I. R. Iran.
5. Head, Centre for International Cultural Dialogue.
Presently : Cultural Counsellor of I.R.Iran, New Delhi
Countries visited: Russia, Tunisia, Italy, Spain & Turkey.